SummerStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey when i unzipped the client, i got the batch file and the client.

3 posters

Go down

Hey when i unzipped the client, i got the batch file and the client. Empty Hey when i unzipped the client, i got the batch file and the client.

Post  GmSam Sun Mar 14, 2010 2:43 pm

When I clicked the batch file, i get into the game. However, my mcafee protection keeps saying that the CLIENT is a trojan! Why does Mcafee block the client saying its a trojan?

GmSam

Back to top Go down

Hey when i unzipped the client, i got the batch file and the client. Empty Re: Hey when i unzipped the client, i got the batch file and the client.

Post  Admin Sun Mar 14, 2010 8:39 pm

Yes all anti viruses says it is trojan, if you think it will harm your computer you do not have to play, but if u want to play you will have too turn of macafee.

Admin
Admin

https://summerstory.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Hey when i unzipped the client, i got the batch file and the client. Empty Re: Hey when i unzipped the client, i got the batch file and the client.

Post  GmSam Sun Mar 14, 2010 9:04 pm

But why does it say that? There must be something triggering the trojan detection.

GmSam

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Mar 14, 2010 9:05 pm

It is because it is hex edited but ayways if you would like to play then turn off macafee

Admin
Admin

https://summerstory.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  iamdoor123 Sun Mar 14, 2010 9:22 pm

Try UAC ( user Account Control) Or Just Disable Macafee.

Cuase I Have Macafee too...

iamdoor123

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down